PT Astra International Tbk is a large and solid Company with wide business interest in automotive, financial services, heavy equipment, agribusiness, information technology, and infrastructure sectors. We are currently seeking for professional candidates with strong analytical ability, high sense of achievement, ability to work under pressure, and fluency in English (both oral and written) to join Astra's winning team.
Rutin JKT - Industrial Relation (IR - A16)
* Maintain networking and good relation with labor institution and labor union.
* Monitor Industrial Relation at affiliate corporate.
* Implement aspects of industrial relation.
* Improve tools and infrastructure of industrial relation.
* Having at least 3 years experience in Human Resource Area, especially Industrial Relation.
* Having minimum Bachelor or Master Degree in Psychology, Law or Economics.
* Having good understanding about Labor Regulation.
* Having others non technical competencies, such as: leadership, teamwork, multitasking, communication and interpersonal skill.
* Proficient in oral and written English.
Rutin JKT - HR Performance Management (PM - A16)
* Supporting company in creating and developing Performance Management System.
* Helping company leaders measuring, implementing and monitoring the system.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree from reputable university.
* Having 3 years experiences handling performance management.
* Having a good conceptual thinking as well as operational excellence.
* Having a good interpersonal skill and communication skill.
* Understanding multi finance business process.
Rutin JKT - Corporate Legal & Secretary Manager (CL - A16)
* Liaise with Directors, Commissioners and Shareholders of the company and affiliates.
* Liaise with any parties in preparing draft contract which activites also includes negotiation on the terms and conditions.
* Draft, prepare, and review legal aspect of company contract and partnership.
* Support affiliated companies in Legal Aspect.
* Other legal related activities : update on current regulations, legal advisories, etc.
* Male/ Female.
* Age 30 ? 35 years old.
* Hold S1 Degree majoring in Law (Perdata).
* Having working experience min. 3 years in Legal Aspects.
* Experience in infrastructure business or companies : Oil & Gas, Toll, Power, Water Supply, etc.
* Having good understanding on government regulation related to infrastructure sector.
* Familiar with due diligence process.
* Excellent command in English both oral and written, and exhibit high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
* Unyielding commitment to integrity.
* Team player with ability to work well in a cross-functional environment.
* Confidence to work well under pressure while maintaining a high level of quality.
info pendaftaran disini gan
komunitas lowongan kerja 2011